Thursday, June 6, 2019

Apple locks me out of my developer account by requiring 2fa

Right now I am completely locked our of my apple developer account.

I don't enjoy using apple products. I really dislike getting locked into a single ecoysystem. So I don't use any apple products. However my company has an app in the app store. I'm the manager for that app, and I need to be able to pay for the yearly app subscription and agree to the regular updates to the agreement. As I don't use any apple device I can't set up apple 2fa.

Why could apple not support authy like most normal companies? I've sent apple an email about this - we'll wait and see what they say.

Just another joy of using Apple.

This is so silly.

As this is Apple I'll probably be told to buy some Apple device to actually log into my developer account. So ridiculous.

No comments:

StatCounter